It's not rocket surgery.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

hello

I watched the chronicles of narnia last night, I thought it started out ok but I lost interest really quickly. I also watched a movie called I Love Your Work, it was ok kind of artsy, with a big cast like giovonni ribisi, christina ricci, vince vaughn, nicky katt, josh jackson, franke potente.

Amanda and i ran a race this morning, I did well 5th overall, there were not a whole lot of people maybe 75-100, nothing like the 20,000 that were at the shamrock shuffle last week.

more later...........keith

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

WOW! 5th! That's pretty good regardless of the number of participants. (Well I guess not totally regardless--If there were only five people in the race, that wouldn't be so good; but since that wasn't the case, it seems good.)

12:21 AM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

I would like to hear more about this Work movie--did it just come out?

12:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home