It's not rocket surgery.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So I accidentally got old. I was at a rock show last night, and this morning I'm old. My knees hurt.

Anyway, I saw Baby Teeth. If ELO & an apostalic tent gospel choir went to a Zappa show, and ELO got knocked up, and then they made a 50's style education film strip about it, and you watched it with your college friends while smoking a bong made out of a whiffel bat, that would be kinda what Baby Teeth sound like. I think I still have some irony stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

Viva Voce played also. I put the guitar player in my pocket & took her home. She's in a little cage with a wheel. She's adorable when she crinkles her nose at me. Later, I might take her out & let her run around in her ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home