It's not rocket surgery.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Have you heard of this blogging thing?

Well, Hello 21st century! I feel like I should be writing some Judy Blume-esque revalation here, but I got nothing. So on with the snark.

So, you ride the CTA. Have you noticed the new Eric & Kathy posters? I love them so much.

Years ago, I would have told you that Eric looks like the deli counter manager at Jewel, and Kathy is a dental hygenist. Well, they've been given makeovers!

Kathy, bless her suburban heart, is still a dental hygenist, but Eric! Woo woo! He's been given the Ben Sherman treatment! The shirt open to just the right button, the hipster necklace, and the hair, artfully mussed! Now instead of the deli counter manager, he looks like the manager of Urban Outfitters! Way to aim for the Indie Rock star-tatoo crowd guys! I'm sure they'll be beating down the door for the Kelly Clarkson tickets.

I love them as much a I possible could without actually listening to the Mix. Kathy has a blog too. It's awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home